Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colours! Indeed. “Rang Barse” is the super traditional exclusive word we use in India when the auspicious time for Holi comes. During the Holi festival, one makes use of several hues, “pichkaris”, and water balloons. People also consume lots of sweets along with special drink prominently known as “Thandai” or “Bhang”. Holi is a traditional festival celebrated in India with colours.
Holi is the festival of colours. Indeed. There are many ways one can celebrate Holi, the festival of colours. There are many Hindu legends connected to Holi festival such as the victory of Lord Vishnu against evil kind Hiranyakashiyapu & sister Holika. In India, some families prefer to celebrate the Holi festival with traditions & rituals. Whereas some people wish to visit some religious places. So, there are many Holi festival tour packages available to go on a fantastic trip.
Travel companies are offered various packages for Holidue to which people can visit any place they want. These packagesare very attractive as they possess many types of different activities, excellent stays in different hotels during the Holi festival, many attractive places to visit & many more. Some tours & travel companies make sure to provide people with more attractive tour packages or one can call them a Holi special tour package where a tour might include complementary place visit or a free stay for a day or anything that attracts the tourists.
Holi Celebration near Mumbai is truly fantastic. There are several things to be done on the Holi festival day such as Bonfire dancing, eco-friendly Holi with harmless colours, dancing on the music, going on an outing for a wonderful trip with family & friends. One can also book resorts & go for an enjoyable as well as unforgettable Holi festive trip. Holi festival has a great significance in Mumbai. It includes a peaceful touch of the spring season, victory of good, love & colourful hues. There are several places where your gang can celebrate Holi joyfully some of them are:
- Holi Bash at the Imagica Theme Park
- Holi Celebration with Wilson College Gymkhana
- Holi Celebrations at Juhu Lawns
- Marine Drives can be the best option when it comes to enjoying the Mumbai scenery or celebrating the Holi festival.
- Mumbai launches an event almost every year as Two-Day Celebration at Gorai Beach which has almost Rs.1600 as starting price.
- There is an exclusive Bollyboom Holi Festival taking place at Tulip Star which has a booking price of Rs.6500 onwards.
- One can also book a villa or tents in various beach places & enjoy the Holi festival with ecstasy & joy.
Holi Celebration in India is made with great excitement. India is the place where people celebrate the Holi festival extensive with joy, happiness, peace, dance, and love& last but not the least delicacies. There are many places where one can visit & celebrate the immeasurable happiness of Holi.
Some of them are as follows:
- Barsana, Uttar Pradesh: Here couples celebrate Holi festival with wooden sticks. It is one of the famous traditional Holi festival places where many people visit special Barsana for Holi.
- Mathura & Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh are also excellent holy places to celebrate the Holi festivals. In India, these two places belong to Lord
- Shantiniketan, West Bengal: Here people celebrate cultural & peaceful traditional Holi festival with joy & happiness.
- Purulia, West Bengal: Folk Holi is one of the most attractive & valuable concepts in India. People make use of their Folk culture & traditions to celebrate Holi.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan: Rajasthan is the land of warriors & clans of royals. Indeed. So, Holi celebrated here is one of the most attractive events one can ever have in their lifetime.
Also, there are many places where Holi has its own independent culture such as Anandpur Sahib, Punjab is famous for Warrior Holi, Mumbai is famous for Community & Metro Holi. These are different ways to celebrate Holi in India but they unit us & brings immeasurable love & peace.
Importance of Colours on Holi:
People call colours & hues of Holi festival whereas we Indians call “Gulal”. These colours imply love, peace, friendship & unity among the community. Different Colours signify different emotions & meaning:
- Red implies Purity
- Green implies Vitality
- Blue represents calmness & serenity
- Pink is the colour for friendliness
- Yellow signifies pious feelings
Colours are applied to signify the win of good over evil & solely to unit people as well as to grow the love & respect amongst the people.